PFA is quality assured to currently applicable ISO 9001 standards as Consultants in environmental chemistry, ecotoxicology, toxicology and chemicals regulatory compliance (Reg. no. 182405).
Peter Fisk Associates Ltd ISO 9001:2015 Quality Objectives
PFA aims to provide a professional and ethical service to our clients. PFA has identified the following Quality Objectives:
- Conduct business in a professional manner, characterised by quality, openness, consistency, and honesty, resulting in the enhancement of the Company’s reputation with clients.
- Provide a consistent and reliable service to all customers, aiming to meet or exceed client’s expectations (in terms of clarity and completeness of written deliverables, consistency with recognised good practice guidance, and any other requirements agreed for the products/services, in addition to meeting agreed prices).
- Ensure that the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury and ill health are measured and acted upon accordingly.
- Provide opportunity for personal and professional development and growth of all staff.
- Expand the business customer base in line with the requirements of the quality management processes.
- Maintain income sufficient for staff, directors and shareholders.
- Review existing processes and procedures to regularly assess the need for change.
- Review any feedback received, the action taken, and determine if further steps are required.
- To maintain a position of scientific objectivity whilst meeting the requirements of customers and regulators.
It is the policy of the Company to maintain a quality system designed to assist us to achieve our business needs and to meet the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015. All our work and support functions operate within the system.
All work carried out by Peter Fisk Associates Limited on behalf of its customers should be completed on time, to the highest realistically achievable standards and in compliance with all contractual agreements. This is achieved by personal and company professionalism within the framework of the Quality Management System. This system helps ensure that all tasks are performed by suitably trained, qualified and supervised staff or contractors, and sets out strict standard operating procedures for time and project management, document handling, staff records and quality control (among other provisions).
To ensure that the Company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit by an external ISO accreditation company.
I am pleased to announce that our quality system successfully achieved and has maintained ISO 9001 recognition since 2008, receiving a favourable recommendation from the accreditation body, and assure all our clients of our highest quality service at all times.
Peter Fisk BA PhD CChem MRSC DIC, Managing Director