ISO 9001 Quality Statement from the Managing Director
It is the policy of the Company to maintain a quality system designed to assist us to achieve our business needs and to meet the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008. All our work and support functions operate within the system.
All work carried out by Peter Fisk Associates Limited on behalf of its customers should be completed on time, to the highest realistically achievable standards and in compliance with all contractual agreements. This is achieved by personal and company professionalism within the framework of the Quality Management System. This system helps ensure that all tasks are performed by suitably trained, qualified and supervised staff or contractors, and sets out strict standard operating procedures for time and project management, document handling, staff records and quality control (among other provisions).
To ensure that the Company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit by an external ISO accreditation company.
I am pleased to announce that our quality system has successfully achieved ISO:9001:2008 recognition, receiving a favourable recommendation from the accreditation body, and assure all our clients of our highest quality service at all times.
Peter Fisk BA PhD CChem MRSC DIC
Peter Fisk Associates Ltd ISO:9001:2008 Quality Objectives
PFA aims to provide a professional and ethical service to clients. In order to demonstrate PFA intentions, management and staff have identified the following Quality Objectives:
- To maintain an effective Quality Management System complying with ISO9001:2008.
- To conduct business in a professional manner, characterised by openness, consistency and honesty.
- To maintain a position of scientific objectivity while meeting the requirements of customers.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with clients.
- To expand the business customer base in line with the requirements of the quality management processes and without compromising quality.
- To provide a high quality, consistent and reliable service to all customers, whilst maintaining income sufficient for staff, directors and shareholders.
- To endeavour to satisfy clients’ requirements and ensure regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
- To analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data and business performance data to ensure that Quality Objectives are being met.
- To review any complaints received, the action taken, and to determine if further steps are required.
- To assess compliance with meeting targets set out in the QMS and identify appropriate steps to improve performance if required, including contributions from subcontractors under the direction of PFA where applicable.
- To meet the business objectives whilst at the same time providing opportunity for personal and professional development and growth of all staff.
- To review existing Standard Operating Procedures and to regularly assess the need for additional ones.